Tuesday, November 20, 2007

So, I took the day off because I needed the rest. Yes, I know that I have Thursday and Friday off, but and extra day really came in handy. I have been rather tired because of my workload, so I thought I would treat myself. I got a haircut and cleaned up the apartment. I am expecting a guest this weekend and I do not want him to think that I am some slob.

So, if you listened to the Edith Piaf selection and you do not speak French, I shall briefly explain the song. The song is titled, "The Crowd." It is about a girl standing in the midst of a crowd and then the people push her against her will in the direction of a man she does not know, and as soon as she sees hime she feels a beautiful feeling for him and wishes she could stay with him all her life, but suddenly the people push her far away from him. In the end she finds herself on her own and ther person she loved is lost forever.

No comments: