Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tuesday, Tuesday

'Twas a short day for me. The school day ended at 1:50, but I had to endure some knickknack meeting in the computer room. After that, I was rushed to an SLC meeting where I had to listen to incessant chatter about detention. I was glad to get home and go to the gym, eat dinner and play with my cat, Gaston.

I have the blues this evening. Over the weekend, I went to the Santa Ynez Valley with my parents and friends to do a some wine tasting. I went to five great wineries and two "ok" wineries. The best, by far, was Kenneth Volk which has an amazing pinot noir. Anyhow, I have the blues because I was surrounded by such peaceful, tranquil beauty for a couple of days and now I am here, at home, in Los Angeles sans good wine, good friends and my 'rents.

No comments: